Bacon Grease Ignites

Town Topics
11 July, 1984

Bacon Grease Ignites

Township police also report a fire the morning of July 4 at Carter Hall on the Hun School Campus.

The apartment tenant told police that her 11-year old daughter was cooking bacon when grease in the pan caught fire. She carried the pan to the sink and the fire appeared to be out.

However, when water from the faucet hit the hot pan, police continued, the fire erupted again and ignited some curtains above the sink.

[Article fragment, continuation of article is missing]

Leave a Reply