House Fire

9 March, 1984

House fire

Princeton firefighters cleaned up after fighting a house fire at 720 Prospect Ave. Thursday. According to fire Chief Terrence Davison, all three Princeton companies responded to the 1:35 p.m. alarm. The chief said an electric blanket left on a first floor couch had apparently short circuited and started the blaze. The house was filled with smoke when fire fighters arrived but the fire was quickly extinguished. No one was home when the fire started but a pet dachshund was found unconscious in an upstairs room. Carried out by firefighter Bill Anderson, the dog was revived and taken to a veterinarian. Township police and the Princeton First Aid and Rescue Squad also responded to the alarm.

Photo Credit:
(Rich Pipeling photo)

Leave a Reply