The Trenton Times

“IT WAS REALLY COOKING:” Princeton firemen direct a water hose on the engine compartment of a small. 1985 station wagon that caught fire Thursday, Borough police, using powder extinguishers from two patrol cars, and twelve firemen put out the fire whose cause was attributed to a faulty fuel line or master 1 cylinder. The engine was destroyed. -It was really cooking,- commented Ptl. 1 Bernard Lenhardt, one of the officers at the scene. When police arrived at 10:41 they found the car along the west curb at Library Place near Stockton with smoke billowing from under the hood. They identified the driver as Glenn Mandeville of Bensalem, Pa., who leases the car from Nassau-Conover Motor Company nn Route 206.


Leave a Reply