12 February, 1988
Fire at Princeton House; Electric Heater Blamed
There was a fire early last Wednesday morning in a patient’s room at Princeton House on Herrontown Road.
The patient reported that he woke up when he heard a loud pop and saw smoke and flame coming from a wall-mounted electric heater. He notified a security officer who called Township police at 5:30. Police and firemen responded but the small fire had been extinguished by the security officer. Damage was limited to the wall and heater and to some smoke damage.